China ♥

I just came back from China yesterday. Got a good driver who fetch me back ^^ Thanks darling. Came back yesterday and I'm already attending class today.

This trip has open up my world. It's an experience as it is my first time going overseas. Although the trip is a little dull (dad's company trip) and the food is a nightmare, I enjoyed it. There was so many first for this trip. Sharing some photos from the trip:

Falling in love immediately with The Forbidden City. If you are able to set foot there, please spend more time. We were only given 1-hour and it was not enough. I which I can explore more, understanding the history of my ancestors from way back *Grandpa came from China.

Tiananmen Square was just right outside of The Forbidden City:


This place is famous for its 1989 protest. I was only a baby back then.

And a place that one must set foot to when you are in China: The Great Wall of China. Impressive and I wonder how do my ancestors actually built this and climbing it is not easy.  


My first time overseas, my first time experiencing snow, the first time I felt so close to my heritage.