Fireworks....

Some people prefers to watch New  Year's celebration through the television as they think it is better to stay home than going out and getting stuck in a large crowd. I do agree with this as I dislike crowded areas. However, being there is an experience that you will not get through television especially when it comes to watching the firework raining down on you...

The first time I experienced this was last year and it was something very memorable. I loved to watch fireworks from afar especially during Chinese New Year but I did never imagined being able to watch fireworks from such a close distance; just right above me. Thanks for the memories. Though this year's firework performance was not as good as last year's, it's still worth the sweat crowding with the public at Sg Wang...

Here's a throwback to last year's firework performance at One Utama



I've abandoned my blog for so long. This year, I am going to make sure that I blog consistently and not just once a year. This will be one of my new year's resolution.