Freaky

Since I am free tonight, I'll try and write a few of the posts that I wanted to put in this blog. But first let's pen down something that freaks me out today.

What freaks me out today is leukemia, a type of blood cancer. My mum likes to frighten me that I might get leukemia if I continue to lose my appetite eating, not eating consistently and for not having enough sleep/rest. These used to happen once in a while but have happen more often and almost on a daily basis for me for almost half a year.


The only website that I get the information from was Wikipedia and that made me feel better as the symptoms was to easily bruised, bleeding excessively, or develop pinprick bleeds and there's no known causes of blood cancer which means that I don't need to worry with my current lifestyle.

However, today I read an article in Berita Harian that the symptoms of leukemia are easily tired, pale, easily bruised and easily get infections. Just recently, my mum has been saying that I looked very pale and I do get tired easily. I get tired so easily that my brain can't remember the things I was suppose to be doing and some times I can't even absorb or process information given to me by words of mouth. I felt fatigue easily. Plus to me, it's normal to find bruises all over my legs and hands once in a while because of the type of blood I think I carry but I have been having lots of bruises recently without any reason. This really freaks me out. I think I should correct my lifestyle but how to? How to improve my appetite and how to stop the insomnia???

Some more the most funny thing is that I went and post a song yesterday in Facebook entitled "If I Die Young". Haha...


Parts of the lyric that I like:

If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song

And I'll be wearing white when I come into your kingdom

I think I like the idea being laid down in a bed of roses - red roses; and holding one in hand. Wearing white is the idea I have all along. A plain simple white lacy dress and a simple soft white flat doll shoes like the latest shoes I bought.