Honey Milk

I have tried hot honey milk at many different places but still the best is the one at Station One. I don't like the honey milk at Kim Gary. It is too milky that you can't even taste the honey. I don't remember the rest of the place that I had honey milk as they aren't very good and not til the extend like Kim Gary - first and last. Haha... Station One's hot honey milk never fail to please me.It is yummylicious and I am craving for it now. I haven't had anything much recently. Loss of appetite. I think the only thing I had the other day was 1 packet of maggi for the whole day. Yesterday? A bowl of herbal soup. I want food but I don't feel like eating. How good would it be if there's a glass of honey milk in front of me right now... But it is good too. I want to get back my XS size. Love the time when all my tops and bottoms were so loose. I know I am crazy but it felt so good that it some times scare me cause I can't even buy the smallest size clothes available as it was loose too. Haha...