Scream 4

So many farewells recently. This week already 3-in-1 farewell. Sob sob. Just when I started to get close and more comfortable with these colleagues@friends, they are leaving. Okay let's get into the topic. Here goes my review on the movie I watched last night:

I don't think the movie gets people screaming over it. But there's quite a few jumps in there. They should categorized it in hormedy instead of horror cause some parts are quite funny and you can hear people laughing. (P/S the guy sitting next to me, watching the movie alone, keeps burping and laughing without reason. One word: Gross).

Of all horror movie watched this year I think this is better than the rest. That's to be compared with Paranormal Activity 2 and the movies given by my friend. I am anticipating to watch the upcoming Final Destination. The last time I watched it was with a group of friends back in Genting Court. I think not the latest one. That time was late in the midnight watching at Meng's place. I watched with Meng, JC, KL and Angel. If I was not mistaken, KL and Angel don't dare to watch horror movie and so they were doing something else. We ended up finishing the movie around 3 or 4 am and then walked back to my apartment at another block which is located at another end. That feeling was nice - quiet and scary.

I haven't watch a horror movie til the extend that I will scream or be very nervous for the actor/actress in the movie or I closed my eyes because I don't dare to watch it for a long time. Hmm.... The last time was back in my hometown. I think it was back in 2007 or 2008. I don't remember which movie. I was watching the movie alone at the hall with the lights closed. I screamed so loud that I woke my parents who thought something happened. Haha... Haven't had that experience for a long time. I still don't get the satisfaction from watching horror movie for a long time.

Btw, you will never guest who Ghostface was until it was revealed. Good one.


Rating: 4/7