Snowflake

I love Snowflake. Fall in love the first time I had it. Yummylicious... The other day went and eat Snowflake, 2nd time in 3 days. I even ate from my friend's bowl (Soya bean version). Why I am making a fuzz out of eating from my friend's plate as I always do that???

Reason being was I had a bad allergic when I was young. I still haven't conquer my fear for drinking soya bean/taufu fah after that ONE bad allergic reaction. I used to drink soya bean but after that incident, I was completely scared of it. Actually I was allergic to the preservative they put in to make the soya bean/taufu fah to last longer but then when you are a kid, the fear tends to be more than that and it naturally stick to me as I grow up. So, I haven't drink/eat a bit of soya/taufu fah since 4 or 5 years old.

However, I went and ate a few spoon of soya Snowflake and guess what? No allergic reaction. I just need to have the guts to try more and proof it. I even told my friend that it felt so good, so 幸福 as I haven't tasted soya bean for a long time (I used to love it especially taufu fah).


Price: RM6.90 - RM7.90 per bowl.
Rating: 6/7 and go for the one at SS15 instead of the Kota Damansara branch. Heard from my friends that the one at Kota Damansara isn't as good as the SS15 one.