11/11/11

11.11.11 today. Actually if I can, I would most definitely like to post this post at 11.11am. Then it will be all 1. Nice and interesting. Btw, I forgotten what I wanted to post already. I just got home about 10 minutes ago as I was down at the guard house. I think I should have go to the police station together with my sisters but I chose to stay home as I have to attend TGIF tomorrow morning. Gotta sleep as I haven't been getting any real sleep due to my allergic problem.

Right now walking to office and walking home will never be the  same. I have to be more cautious as people don't only snatch your things by motorcycle but with car and parang. Just happened extremely near the guard house. Just 10 steps away. I can no longer loiter around office after work to ensure that I don't walk home in the dark. Sigh. Hopefully 11.11.11 is the start of something good ahead. Til then...