Imprints Left

I always love this thought "certain people come into your life to help you reach another level and once their responsibility is done, they will walk off your life. They were there/here once in your life to help you learn/experience something."

 Always agreeable to it. I believe there's a reason God put someone in your life or taking them away from you (not just by death).

God sent this person to my life when he/she took away another important person in my life. This person accompanied me through my most difficult time; for a whole long year this person was by my side, make me feel better, make me realized the flaws in everything, that it's just a small matter losing someone; changed me, help me to grow up; help me to realized that I'm capable of being independent; who shares my problem, analyze it, providing me with solutions even if I never listen to them; who makes me see the world differently and a whole lot more.


I look forward to meet this friend. We met up at least one a week and then, we started to drift apart. We started to drift apart during the time when I start to think that I need to stop my reliance on this person even though I am independent enough. I am capable to moving forward without any helping hand and this is when God takes away this person from my life. It's quite special. I meant the feeling. This infinite being knows that I need to learn not to get attached to one person and starts to cut our communication, making both very busy with our own schedule.

Yet, at the same time, God brings another person closer to me. Someone I never expect to be as close as a family member even though I've just knew this person less than a year. It's odd. Really odd. I started missing the other friend and then God brings this person back to my life. (Over here, it reminded me of The Secret, a video shared during tutorial during my degree time and a book read quite a while ago. Will share with you all in the upcoming post).

The same thing happened at work. When everything was crazy and hectic, God brings someone to the rescue. Not just making work easier but a great mentor, companion, friend, brother. Big daddy described him as providing me with the support that I need but to me, it's more than just that. But once everything starts to calm down and settle down, he left. It's a short 4 months but it makes a very big impact in me. I've definitely "reach another level". I see the change in myself as well.

Funny and how odd it is but seeing everything here really made me think that yes, I do belief that "certain people come into your life to help you reach another level and once their responsibility is done, they will walk off your life. They were there/here once in your life to help you learn/experience something". And to add on to this, even after they left or if they are still around, these people sure left a mark in our life. Of course there's a lot more new people brought into my life but I think these 3 people are the most significant one to be cited.