Fragrant Proposal

This wedding proposal is so sweet and I loved the song used - Christina Perri's A Thousand Year which is so addictive. Even repeating one song for the whole day wouldn't make me feel jelak. Still loving it a lot since it's out and I've even shared it in Facebook for a few times. Wonder if I've shared it with you before.


Why am I sharing this? This is because with one such simple proposal, it has gone so viral that even Christina had mentioned about it. I has been view over 2 million times but others. This show how creativity can span widely and touches people's heart. Actually anything can help to sparkle inspirations and idea and I think this wedding proposal is awesome. It really inspire a lot of ideas. Thanks and wishing Timothy and Audrey a blissful wedding life.

At the same point, Justin Bieber just launched a new perfume called "Someday".


I like what I learnt today that rarely guys become a spokesperson for girls perfume and Bieber is smart enough to do so. He is smart to sell it in a way telling fans that this is how I like girls to smell like and all this fans would totally go gaga about it. This is what he said "let's be real, the way a girl smells is very important to a guy! I have such a deep connection with my fans, so creating a fragrance that I personally love is another way I can bring them closer to my world."

Good marketing strategy. Awesome.