Money Money Money

My 2nd time doing a focus group yesterday (17/1) but already my first time being a moderator. A moderator is the person conducting the focus group. Awesome experience but I was a little nervous that I nearly left out 1 question. Lucky I managed to tweak it back. Hehe...

But after doing 2 focus groups, I understand that money is the core problem for everyone. It's what everyone need but it's also the thing that caused work life imbalance because everyone wants to earn more. It's also the root of all evil.


It's the core problem for everyone even myself. What car that I can afford, how much money left for me to use as I need to start paying my study loan, whether I can increase my insurance premium, how much down payment I can allocate for the car, etc? Right now half my salary is being paid home to my parents (they are not working), my mum's insurance, my insurance, house utilities and condo amenities. If I start to pay my loan at RM300++ per month (this is lesser than what's stated in my contract), how much do I still have to support my own basic need (food)? Plus I need to consider the car installment, petrol and maintenance. That means I must be surviving with breads only

What's my option now? Money o money, where art thou? Please don't judge me but then I think that's what everyone has in mind as well especially when there's so many people around me that feel suppressed and being mistreated. Sad right. I need more optimistic people around me. I guess this is part of growing up. Money issue that kids do not need to worry about. While saying please don't judge me, I found this quote to be very very nice:
♥ Before you judge my life, my past or my character... Walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, live my sorrow, my doubts, my fear, my pain and my laughter.. Remember, everyone has a story. When you've lived my life then you can judge me.♥