Think positive

Today is one of my best friend's birthday. "Happy birthday".

Any way, not going to blog as I am not feeling very well since Friday night. I don't think the medicine taking effect as well. Been on medication since Saturday night but I don't feel any better. Still feeling miserable and been having nightmares these 2 nights.

Sharing with you some pictures I took from my house last year:









They reminded me of this song:


You just need to be more optimistic ^^. Here's a board I prepared for Dear Malaysian project:



I know everyone in the video. Great and meaningful production. I am working with awesome people everyday; who work hard to bring a difference in people's life. Although I can't work with each and everyone of them, I am learning a lot. They are so visionary and cool.

Good night.