Watamiiiiiii

Went to Watami for mummy's birthday with the whole family. We went to the outlet at 1 Utama. Love the ambiance there and the staff there is very friendly.

Menu before ordering.
Chicken Katsu Tamago Toji - Okay. Nice.
Wafu pizza - So so only. Very less meat and quite dry.
Background is Unagi Kamemeshi and you
have to wait for it to cook for 20 minutes.
After the rice is cook and unagi added in.
Ishiyaki Demi Omuraisu. Didn't really get to taste it properly.
This is beef and I don't eat beef.
So didn't take interest on what daddy ordered.
Ishiyaki Garlic Rice - I like this one.
My youngest sister ordered this.
Hiroshima Okonomiyaki - I didn't taste it so can't comment.
Gomoku Kamameshi - My food. I think mine not as good as sis's
Ishiyaki Garlic Rice but my 2nd sister love mine and
ordered the same when she reached.
Matcha ice cream & tiramisu - the ice cream is nice
but the tiramisu is not very nice. Eat more you will feel geli.
Rating: 4/7
Total damage: RM254 for everything above but Chicken Katsu Tamago Toji and Gomoku Kamameshi both have 2 sets.

I think the price is quite reasonable. Only didn't get to taste the sushi there. Mummy's around means no raw food. Any way lucky didn't order extra. We were quite full after finishing everything.