MIB3

MIB3 has a storyline but then not that very good in terms of execution and the movie as a whole. Average only but still kinda like the joke.

The odd thing I find in the movie is that Agent K has aged so much but Agent J (Will Smith) still look as young as MIB and MIB2. Weird.


Rating: 3/7

Watched the movie with the new movie buddy. I will introduce him as JM. When I asked him after the show which Agent do you like most, he chose Agent K. Let's agree to disagree. I prefer Agent J in terms of personality. Agent K is too serious and always by the law. Very grim or in Chinese is 严肃. I prefer someone who goes with the flow and do what they think is right (of course not doing something bad ^^). Hehe...

Some how didn't expect the ending on "where there is death, there will always be death". Don't wanna be a movie spoiler. Just watch it yourself as I also misinterpreted the word wrongly. Hehe...