Spidy

Spiderman spiderman ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

Went and watch "The Amazing Spiderman" on Tuesday night. I think the movie is a little too long. The beginning is a little slow. But by the time the movie ended, I was surprised that it was already 11ish. The movie was at 8.30pm.

I prefer the past spiderman movies. Maybe cause I was expecting superheroes type of movie and also because the previous movies have more intense storyline and the current one is back to the beginning. However, the storyline has changed a lot from the initial Marvel story. The planning director said he like it a lot. I agreed with him that the story is more humanize. It's a rather refreshing compared to the old one. Mary Jane has been changed to Gwen. Emma Stone is actually prettier compared to Kirsten Dunst.

Didn't expect Andrew Garfield to be so good portraying someone so young. He is good and funny too.


Rating: 4.5/7