Food Foundry II

Was planning to go to SS2 Teapot Cafe but it was closed on a Sunday. OMG! How come the rest of the blog gave wrong detail. I heard that it is closing down which is why I wanted to go there. It's a very unique tea shop that has been around for above 10 years. Anyway I will try to go there before it closed down and hopefully it's not really "close" yet.

Since we reach there and it was closed, we detoured and went to Food Foundry. I haven't come here for a long time. It look so different already. The last time I blogged about it was more than 1.5 years ago. You can read it here.


It's renovated. It used to be blue but I love how it is right now.

The interior

The Interior 2

 The Interior 3

The Interior 4

Previously I only blogged about the Mille Crepe but never said anything about the other food there. So, here's a review on yesterday's lunch.

Chicken Cordon Bleu - RM19

The portion of food become so small already. The style is so different already. Unlike the previous time. This time round they gave black pepper sauce. Then what's the difference with black pepper chicken chop? Kinda disappointed with the food.

 Besil Pesto Pasta - RM15

This is okay. But a bit too plain.

Smoked Salmon Sandwish - RM15

The sandwich doesn't look very appetizing and imagine how empty the plate looks like. But it tasted okay. Not as bad as it looks.

Smoked Salmon Alfredo - RM19

This is nice. The sauce tasted a bit like carbonara/white sauce. Love that they included mushroom inside.

And of course not to be forgotten the Mille Crepe. As we had lunch, the four of us shared 2 Mille Crepe instead.

Chocolate Mille Crepe - RM9.5

I think the chocolate mille crepe is nice and rich but one of my friend thinks that it is not very nice.

We ordered a Vanilla Mille Crepe but ended up getting the mango flavoured instead.

 It looks so much like the Vanilla. 

I recognized it at the first bite but I doubted myself because the mango taste was so light. This leads me to think that the Vanilla has changed cause it used to be very milky and I haven't come here for some time. But the more I eat, the more I realized that it's not what we ordered as the mille crepe is way sweeter plus I can taste some mango there. Just very light and diluted. I sounded it to my friends at the end only they realized that it's not Vanilla. WTF! Hahahaha... But it's quite nice. Just not enough mango taste that my friends thought it was the original.

I only ordered plain warm water to go with my lunch as I don't want something so heavy/thick. Here's 2 drinks that they ordered:

Mocha RM9

This is very ordinary only. Nothing special about it..

Forgotten to take the picture of the Cappucino. Haha... It cost RM7 but it is not nice as per my friends' comment. 3 of them so I guess it wouldn't be wrong. Reason being it is not nice is because it tasted bitter.

Rating:
Food/Taste: 2.5/7 (Disappointed. Hopefully they will improvised back to how it used to be the next round I head over)
Ambiance: 5/7
Total damage: RM103

Location:
G-8, Happy Mansion
Jalan 17/3, SS17,
46400 PJ, Selangor.
Tel: 03-7955 3885

Opening Hour: 11am - 10pm

Any way, I'm going to blog about PC Expo at Mid Valley that started today...... erm... I meant yesterday. Plus later hopefully that there's place at the Teapot Cafe. It's the last day tomorrow if the news I get is accurate. Hopefully I'll be able to go there one more time and enjoy the food before it really close down. Til tomorrow! Good night.