Reflecting: Do what you like...

What am I doing awake at this hour?

Actually I'm doing my pet project. I haven't been following up as much as I used to since there's no deadline to it and many more to work on. Really finger-crossed for it to really happen. Been months since I felt this passionate in doing what I'm doing. If you get what I mean. This project keeps me going even if I've to put in my own personal time at night. Been on this project for almost a year.

Just finished finding information and am already feeling like this:


Yeah. Done. 

And I miss this "mission accomplished" feeling even though it's such itsy bitsy teeny weeny Google Search for information. At least I know it leads to something very meaningful. Even if it's not successful at the end, at least we tried.

This is a cliche but I think it's important to like what you are doing. I feel so refresh still up at this hour of the day because it's something that I want to see bearing fruit. "If you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life" and I find it so relevant at this moment.


Remember to always "Do what you LOVE. ♥ what you do".


"Do what you love to do and give it your best. If you don't love what you're doing and can't give it your best, get out of it. Life is too short" because "success is liking yourself, liking what you do and liking how you do it".

"Do what you love and the money will follow" and this quote kinda reminds me of someone who once told me "seek and you shall find" when I told him I need more money before buying a car.

I miss him and the whole team a lot. I miss the motivation. I miss the trust. And most of all I miss the team work and the friendship.

Gonna look like a zombie cat tomorrow:



Good night.