Iron Man 3 Review

Went and watch Iron Man 3 yesterday. Something that clear my Monday blues :)

Actually supposed to be watching Identity Theft by Nuffnang last night but I saw my premier screening invitation email a day late and wasn't able to RSVP :( Added in to my Monday blue. But got a called from a friend to watch Iron Man 3 and decided to go with it even if the next day is a working day.

Didn't regret my decision even though I am super sleepy and tired now. My fever is still around on and off. Damn it. Super weak body after changing work environment. Is there something wrong with the feng shui at my current office spot?

Any way, Iron Man 3 is very good. It met my expectation - even better. Just like any Marvel movie.


I was a little lost at the beginning of the movie as I didn't expect Iron Man 3 to continue from where Avengers stopped. I thought it was continuing from Iron Man 2. Silly me. But I catch up right immediately after he mentioned what happened at New York and the wormhole.

As usual, Tony Stark and his arrogant characteristic got him into trouble but this is also what made him charming. Charismatic, smart (genius), funny, loving is what makes him perfect despite his arrogance.

I love his home so much and it's kind of a waste to have the whole place bombed into nothing but debris. Not to forget all his Iron Man suits. I think this is the movie of the year for me as of first half 2013.

The fighting scene choreography and CGI is super good. I don't mind watching a second/third time.

Rating: 6/7

I'm wondering if this is the end for the Iron Man movie sequel. Hopefully not. There's still so much to think about after how Stark said that his life is changed but still ending it with "I'm Iron Man". It kept me pondering... Hmmmmm.....

Any way, I saw friend's post on Facebook telling us not to leave after the movie end as there's still more behind. So I waited but when the credit started rolling, my friends decided not to wait and leave. If I watch alone, I will definitely wait. Apparently, there's after credit but you will have to wait. Damn. The after credit is like far behind that you have to wait for almost 10 minutes or so.


*Spoiler alert*

..
...
.....
.......
.........
...........
............
.............
..............

Don't read if you don't want any spoiler.

*Last warning. Spoiler alert*



..
...
.....
.......
.........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............
.................
...................
....................
......................
.......................
........................
*stop now*
.......................
.....................
..................
................
...............
............
..........
.......
.....
...
..




It ends with Tony speaking to Dr Banner aka The Hulk and I'm not going to reveal any more :p

If you really don't mind spoiler then you can watch this video. It's removed from Youtube so I can't embed it. Hopefully this from Facebook will not be taken down.