Super-Clubbing Hits KL

Haven't go clubbing for a very long long time. I think ever since I graduated I've only gone 2-3 times. And I missed the DEFINEmusic FAME event last week because of my leg.


My ankle is better but I pulled 
my knee vein because my leg is still weak :(

Luckily the epic finale of this year's famed H-Artistry - The Global Art of Mixing is coming to KL on 2 November 2013 from 7pm - 1am. It's gonna be held at Malaysia International Exhibition and Convention Centre (MIECC) at Mines Resort City and I'm gonna be going!


This H-Artistry finale will see the return of the Hennessy Art of Mixing Zone, featuring the My Hennessy Moment Photo Booth, as well as the trailblazers of all H-Artistry parties - the Hennessy V.S.O.P signature long drinks: Hennessy Apple, Hennessy Berry, Hennessy Ginger and Hennessy Soda.



I think what's most important at the club apart from the drink is the music and this epic Super-Clubbing Event will feature lots of awesome artists from around the world. It's gonna be a trademark mix of sounds, sights and taste.There will be eclectic mix of Western and Eastern musical genres, styles and cultures. And woooots, we are gonna listen to Neon Hitch

British song bird and vocal powerhouse who's famous 
for her Biillboard chart topper "Love U Betta" and collaboration 
with Gym Class Heroes on A** Back Home

NS Yoon-G who has performed with Jay Park



Progressive house guru Dmitry KO


Trance hard-hitter Jochen Miller who was featured in Armin's State of Trance mix album


And our very own electro and techno DJ heroes Lapsap



H-Artistry invites can be obtained by purchasing bottles of Hennessy V.S.O.P at participating outlet. Every purchase of ONE Hennessy 70cl comes with 2 exclusive invites while purchase 2 bottles to get 5 exclusive invites.

If you are going to the party, don't forget to download the MY Hennessy Mobile app from the App Store of Google Play as this app will enable party-goers to immerse in a whole new party experience.

My Hennessy members can earn invites using the My Hennessy app through points by using the app's feature and redeem invites using Hennessy Exchange.

Let's countdown together the H-Artistry by sharing pics/posts using #HARTISTRYKL. Let's party hard together this 2 November and always remember to party smart. Complimentary mineral water will be provided throughout the night and food stalls will also be available outside the venue for everyone to recharge during and after the event.

H-Artistry is open to non-Muslims above the age of 18 only. For more information, log on to www.h-artistry.com.my or Hennessy Malaysia Facebook.

*Information based on a press release