Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

There's a Malay saying "Di mana ada gula, di situ ada semut" (where there's sugar, there's ant". I would say where there's horror movie, there's me... Hehehe...



The camera was turning so fast and around. A lot of shaking and my motion sickness got so bad that I had to close my eyes and rest aside. Half way through the movie, my motion sickness was so bad that I felt like vomiting. I opened my eyes a few rounds to see what happens next. By the end of the movie, I was pale and just want to leave as soon as possible. Thinking of it makes me feel unwell now... *Bluek*

However, Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones is better than PA2 & PA3 I would say. It's more scarier. If you don't have motion sickness then you should watch it but if you do then better avoid it.


Rating: 3.5/7

Thanks Nuffnang for the scare...