Men with names

3 most recent movies that I've watched are named under the main character - Walter Mitty, Jack Ryan and Hercules

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty


A rather slow movie but I would tell you that this movie is the most interesting among the 3. It's a very meaningful movie and the scenery is amazing. If only I could just let everything go and travel the world with just a backpack. Every place that Walter Mitty visited were deeply encapsulate in my mind and I ponder would I save enough to travel to those places.................

I may be a day dreamer but my imagination is not as good as Walter Mitty. And though it's a slow movie, the laughing elements are more subtle but still typical Ben Stiller movie. And of course the most important thing here is the lesson learnt. I love movies with key take outs that will keep me pondering even after watching a few rounds, that makes me feel that I've learnt something valuable.

The main quote that keeps playing in the movie: To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.

I'm not going to dwell so much into the quote as I usually does but instead take your time and give it a thought. 
 Rating: 5/7


Jack Ryan 
(Nuffnang Movie Premiere)



This is your typical CIA movie whereby all story falls into place - very predictable. Overall the movie is average only. I don't think there's much to be commented on apart from there's Chris Pine in it. Lol

Rating: 3/7


Hercules



This is a love story rather than action pax. Hercules? It's a disappointment to me since I love Greek God story but this.................. nah. Not my cup of tea.

Rating: 2/7