Deliver Us From Evil

Howdy. I've been away for a long time and gonna be back for good. My parents were around and can't spend too much time for blogging. One: family first and two: my parents nagged me every time I use my PC *save me pleaseeeee*.

Then I was away for more than a week - to Thistle PD for regional staff conference and to Krabi for birthdays getaway with le sis.


Sneak peek. Gonna blog about my trip :)

Got home and my brother has started to dominate my PC T.T

Will be spamming you with blog post starting this weekend.

Before hand, here's a blog post on the horror movie "Deliver Us From Evil" thanks to Churp Churp #churpremiere.


It's funny how I see many people criticizing this movie but me on the other hand thinks that it's quite a decent movie though there's nothing scary about it. It's better than those video cam horror movies that I've watch lately. At least it's not shaky and better storyline. It's more of an exorcism movie and I guess the influence came from the director who's famous for The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

Any way I think the storyline makes better sense since it's based on a true story


Nevertheless, not many people enjoys it and I'll leave it to your own judgment ;)

Rating: 3/7