Big Hero 6

It's been a while since I go for movie. REALLY? Yessss. Coz my usual rate is at least 1 movie a week and I've slow down a lot... And plus taking a breather from studying to watch movie is just mind refreshing.

Thanks to Nuffnang for such an awesome heartwarming and funny night.


Initially when I first watch the trailer, I thought that it was a small kid's robot invention that went wrong. Why such a cute, adorable, silly robot and upgrading it with shields and all?

So, story goes like this... (no spoiler just the synopsis):
Hiro (the cute little boy in the trailer) is a 14-15 years old genius, living in the city of San Fransokyo. Yes... Fransokyo = San Francisco + Tokyo. As a robot prodigy, he has a very good relationship with his elder brother, Tadashi Hamada. Tadashi invented Baymax (the cute inflatable robot) with the sole purpose of taking care of people. Thus explaining the cute, silly look.


However, something devastating incident happened that throws Hiro into a middle of a very dangerous plot. That's where he starts to transform Baymax and 4 of his other friends into a band of high-tech heroes. Hiro + Baymax + 4 friends = 6 and thus Big Hero 6.



This is not your typical hero. Baymax is such a cutie. Good in heart and soul just like Tadashi, I wish I can have him as my companion too.

 
He's more than just a caring, straightforward and naive robot. He's one that's a quick learner and smart. Most of all he understands. I can assure you that this cartoon is a must watch - besides humorous, there are heartwarming parts that's leads to tear-jerker moment. There's a lot of humour in this cartoon and interesting ideas/concepts to science which I believe will be able to realized in the future. Microbots and space travel... who knows what the future will looks like. Probably in decades to come, there will be real breakthrough. This cute hero is definitely going to blow off your mind. Apart from that, the graphics are so detail and nice. Great job Disney.

Rating: 8/10

Btw, saw this going viral in the Internet. Just sharing:


I love both Toothless and Baymax