Glam Red, Glam H

It's so fast December already. The holiday and festive mood is on though exam is just around the corner. But can't help to throwback to 2 weeks ago H-Artistry 2014. It was on 15 November and time surely flies.

I love the invite. It's super creative if you can see the physical one.

The night was totally a different experience from the last since this is the first time I go party without the usual gang or at least my usual partner in crime. Same place, different setup, different performance, different gang and a different experience all together.

.
Being bold going out with different group of people

This year with a dress code of glam red, it adds more red to the entire event setup which was glamorous. Seeing girls and guys in different shades of red makes me feel much at ease with my super red lipstick as I rarely go so red. Bought the Guerlain Rouge G L'extrait and have only managed to use it few times. I prefer to go with nude makeup and this is one of the few times that I'm so daring.


We reached just on time for the first performance to start. Paperplane Pursuit started the night of performance and hard pumping beats with hits including "Everybody Wants Somebody" and "Beat of Your Love".

The trio before the event starts

The H-Artistry Art of Mixing Zone is still there to teach partygoers to mix our own drink. That Mixing Zone looks just alike the previous but one thing has changed at the H-Zone was definitely the multi sensory experience of sight, sound and taste.


I kinda miss the photo booth though since I'm a selfie queen.

Nevertheless, first let's take a selfie. With my partner that night.
Photo bomber: Mistah Fong.

Can't selfie with this star so got the photographer to help.

The stage set up is awesome and this year I was at V zone and it's directly in front of the stage. I like the stage better this year as I get a better view compared to last year's. The LED visual was stunning.


Japan's newly formed mainstream group, CREAM was up for second performance and of cause one of them is their most famous track "Shooting Star".

Next up is the musical duo, MKTO - Malcolm Kelley and Tony Oller.

Handsome Tony Oller on stage.

They were good to hype out the crowd especially with "Thank You" and "American Dream". Not to be forgotten Michael Jackson's famous "Black or White" in collaboration with Paperplane Pursuit. It's really throwback to my primary school time. I wish the King of Pop is still alive. This really brings back memory.

By 11pm, the place was crowded including the V zone too with Tinie Tempah on stage and not just did he performed "Pass Out", he also performed my personal favourite "Written in the Stars". Woots...  And of cause he ended his performance with "Tsunami".

Tinie Tempah up on stage.

Definitely a wave of Tsunami that night with artists from both East and West. H-Artistry hit an ultimate high as the electro house trio, Imma *Bleep* YouUp took the stage. That's the final one where everyone really had fun with a dramatic entrance of laser lights.




Majority started fist-pumping and they were then joined by Paperplane Pursuit to perform the two singles live for the very first time, 'Chasing Dreams' and 'Life Forever'.

And of course, yearly tradition - a new friend made

 Meet Charlene.
Photo credits to Duncan.

It's a yearly affair not to be missed and H-Artistry events are by invite only. If you missed this year's event, don't fret and be sure that you keep it locked on www.h-artistry.com.my for updates on 2015 H-Artistry event ;)

See you all next year.