My 2015 Makeup

It's been a while since I really did a full make up. Here to my first full make up at Party Of The Century...

Super red lips from Guerlain Rouge G L'extrait

Such a makeup is a rare sight and only during special occassion. I prefer a nude/natural look for my daily makeup. Started off with the most basic would be the base and foundation. I've always skip makeup base because I'm lazy but it really does help to keep the makeup to last throughout the day. And I used foundation to cover my uneven skin tone. My current base and foundation - RMK Makeup Base & Guerlain Lingerie de Peau

And my makeup powder to set my oily face - Guerlain Meteorites Perles. I used the Meteorites Perles Illuminating Powder when I'm home for it's super light texture.

A photo posted by csiewcheng (@csiewcheng) on

And Meteorites Compact when I'm travelling.


My one and only makeup need is forever the eyeliner. I can skip even the base but if I ever wanted a quick fix with just one product, it will be the eyeliner.


I used the Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner for its rich black colour.


I've always avoided gel, crayon or pencil eyeliner as they smudges quite quickly.

3 products are all I need but moving forward 2015, I realized something that needs to be added to my regime - the lip product.

I look super pale because of my lips colour.

My trainers had been telling me this problem many times but I've always skip it because I have very sensitive lips and it dries and crack easily. The one and only product that I used is Vaseline. Thus, I'm starting off with something light because I do not like sharp colour

Trying out Hotlights Lipgloss (from Butterfly Project beauty box) and 
it gives me a super light, natural lips colour.

 I love how it has a LED light within the applicator and that it comes with a small reflector that works as a mirror because I always leave my mirror everywhere but no where in my bag. Lol...

I'm still not use to having a layer of lipgloss on my lips and having the habit to touchup. Still adapting.

In the beauty box, I found something for my dry lips that keeps the lips moisture and giving it colour.

Maybelline Electro Pop Lip Balm.

It looks super pink but surprisingly, it actually brings out a natural hue of pink to the lips. It can provide up to 8-hour of moisture and hydration but to me, it doesn't last that long. I still need to apply Vaseline as the base and top coat on & off.

After applying 2-layers of Maybelline Electro Pop Lip Balm.

The reason why I don't reapply the lip balm is to avoid having my lips turn super pink from the many layers of the coloured balm.

[Some products are inside a beauty box received during blogger event. This is not a sponsored post.]