Shizens Lip Tattoo Review

It's been a long time since I do a beauty related post. So first beauty post of 2015 and hopefully I'll be more consistent with beauty post since it's not my core strength.

Received Shizen Lips Tattoo in the beauty box received during The Butterfly Project's Christmas Party less than a month back.


This is the first product from the box that I've tried since it captures my attention. I was curious why is it called a tattoo.

 Surprisingly Shizens Lip Tattoo's content is white in colour.


Shizens Lip Tattoo is said to add a spread of moisture and relieves the formation of fine lines. It helps to lighten dark pigmented lips and gradually turn them into natural pink or rosy tones.


I must say that the statement is true as after application, my lips turn into rosy pink.

 From left: No application, 1 layer of Shizens Lip Tattoo & 2 layers of Shizens Lip Tattoo.


I don't usually apply lip product and I feel that 1 layer is much more neutral. 2 layers is actually very pink compared to the picture as the colour tends become pinker.

Apart from Vaseline, I don't really apply other products as I have very dry lips that bleeds if I don't drink enough water.

Top: Lips super dry
Bottom: After using Shizens Lip Tattoo

It really relieves fine lines but not the entire day. I still need to moisturised my lips with vaseline after few hours.

Say hi to pinky lips. The colour is actually very lasting. The only thing that I'll be much careful is the amount applied on the lips.



For more information, you can visit:
Shizen official site: http://www.shizens.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ShizensMalaysia 

[Product is inside a beauty box received during blogger event. This is not a sponsored post.]