FF7

It's been a while since I last blog. Definitely not going to be blogging so frequent but I'll try to keep my momentum going.

So, here goes to the most basic of how I started the momentum to write - movie review. I've not write about movies for some times although I've been to a few now. Definitely not going to miss out Fast  & Furious 7



Watched FF6 in 2013 and mentioned that somebody I like showed up at the end of the movie - Jason Statham. Being the antagonist in this movie, he has definitely spice up the show. Like all Fast & Furious series, this series is as exciting as it can gets from the beginning til the end.


At the end of the movie was a goodbye for Paul Walker with all the flashbacks. I didn't expect this conclusion. I have to say I will miss Brian O'Conner very much in future Fast & Furious.

P/S: The CGI did not look fake at all. Only got 1 part that is obvious.

Rating: 5/7

See you again ♥ Goodbye Paul Walker. The end was good.