Xmas Buffet Dinner at Armada Hotel

It's beginning to feel like Christmassssss... Finally finished my exam today though I failed =.=! 1 week crash course (self study btw) with 4% more to pass :( but well expected since others took at least 2-3 months to prepare.

December is a month for celebration and for more, counting down 3 more days to holiday since I'm clearing my leave :)

This is not my first time to Armada PJ Hotel's Xmas buffet. I went there last year too (review here). Thanks Sharon for the invitation.

Instead of reviewing the starter and main, I'm gonna jump straight to dessert first cause I'm a dessert lover and I must say that the best desserts are here to stay as we see a come back of the Classic Yule Log Cake and delicious Meringue Pie. This year round, the carrot cake is good. I'm never a fan of carrot cake unless it's really nice and I think this pass my expectation.


Now back to the starter... We started off with Lobster Platter Combination and Lobster Slices, Tiger Prawns.


Next up is the New England Clam Chowder with Bruschetta. You get clam at almost every other spoon.


For main, it's an extensive range of fresh seafood & traditional Christmas meats. You can expect to see the usual suspect and new comers ~ I meant the Roast Turkey accompanied with a Cranberry De Glace, Roast Duck Ripieni with Calvados, Roast Leg of Lamb with New Potato, Brocolli with Almond Flakes, Gratinated Oyster with Spinach, Beef Medallion with Mushroom Crust, Crab Cannelloni, Christmas Fried Rice with Raisins & Nuts and the list goes on...




At an affordable price, join the buffet this coming Xmas & New Year

Christmas eve & New Year's even buffet dinner
Date: 24 & 31 December
Price: RM88+ per adult | RM62+ for senior citizen | RM44+ per child

Christmas & New Year's hi-tea buffet
Date: 25 December 2016 & 1 January 2017
Price: RM75+ for adult | RM55+ senior citizen | RM33+ per child

Overall rating: 5.5/10

Address: Utara Coffee House, The Armada Petaling Jaya, Lot 6, Lorong Utara C, Section 52, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

For reservation, you can call Utara Coffee House @ 03 7954 6888 ext 4557.